Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy Birthday Big Sis!


On this day 5 years ago Jon and I became parents to a beautiful baby girl.  Georgia was born at 1:15 AM and weighed in at 7 lbs 10 oz.  Neither one of us had any idea that such a love was possible.  Georgia quickly became our "princess" and filled up our lives with love.  While I call her "Princess", she is so much more than that.  Georgia is incredibly smart, quick to learn, curious, headstrong and sweet.  I see so much of myself in her that sometimes I just stop and stare.  I see more of her father in the way she acts than in the way she looks, but he's there too.  Happy 5th birthday sweet Georgia.  I can't believe you start Kindergarten this year - that is going to be a very hard day for this Momma.  Here is a photo recap of Georgia's birthdays through the years...





I hope my girl never doubts my love for her or how incredibly special and unique she is.  I tell her every day, and her response is "I love you to the moon and back, Momma".  What more could anyone ask for in life than that? Thank you Lord for the gift of my sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment