Saturday, February 23, 2013

Baby Shower!


Ever since I reached week 20 of this pregnancy, there has been very little normalcy involved.   I find myself often comparing my first pregnancy with Georgia, and how simple it was, to how complicated and heart breaking this pregnancy is.  Today I got to experience a few hours of a very normal experience - a baby shower with my circle of play group Moms.  Even though I've been down and out with a cold the past couple of days, it was so nice to put the sickness, worries and tears aside to just share some time with other mothers.  And the baby clothes - boy clothing is so very different from girl clothing :)


So right now I feel like saying Thank you to my sister and all the other playgroup Moms for planning this afternoon for me and Jacob.  It was so nice to feel almost completely normal for a few hours!

1 comment: