Monday, February 4, 2013

The Chosen One



I had a dream the other night.
It came to me so clear.
I stood before the throne of God, afraid to come too near.
God said to me, "I hear your prayers. There are answers you can't find.
  I brought you here to talk to me and help to ease your mind.
I said,"Well, yes, God, I am upset...About my special one."
This punishment... is awfully harsh...Whatever have I done?"
  God looked at me and shook his head, He said, "My Dear, you've got it wrong.
  I sent this special child to you because you are so strong.
I searched and searched to try and find someone with a love so rare.
Parents so unselfish they could give him that special care.
I try to save my special gifts, like those you're speaking of,
for a special kind of parents I call the 'Chosen Ones'.
Of all the ones to choose from, I know I've got it done...
Parents who deserve my best, an honor you have won.

Source: www.ajourneytoawholeheart.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment